Sunday 7 August 2011

The world according to an eight month old puppy - Kin

Kin's take:
This is a good day, hanging around in the woods, meeting folk and other dogs, most of whom want to play. Today was great as it was raining and not hot at all.

I've heard rumours that St Bernard's don't swim, from personnel experience seems to be true.

That's Jussi up there, normally when we meet we have a great time, today she was obviously feeling bitchy, as she jumped me and growled alot, sometimes bitches are really hard to understand.

Last couple of days have been good, my human has been around almost all the time, and he even let me sleep in. Hasn't had the normal piles of paper on the living room table and ignoring my advances to play.



Talking of which I've discovered that when he is doing that type of thing, if you repeatedly try to get him to play he ends up giving you something to chew for a long time on. How can you lose with this reaction!

Please notice the latest indignity, some type of bondage harness that fits around my chest, breast, and back. He puts it on and it seems to have no purpose, it's almost like he's trying to get me used to wearing it before he uses it for something else. I have tried rolling on the floor to pull it off, and into trees, nothing seems to work.

 Got to play the 'towel game'; perennial favourite. Not sure how the scoring is done, but think I won.

 Where'd he go?


Excellent, he understands the value of play and has filled all the holes in with fresh soft soil, what fun it's going to be to dig them all up again.


Don't let it be said that us Newfies don't pull our own weight...

No comments:

Post a Comment