Tuesday 10 April 2012

Screwed, strange sense of foreboding, made for the purpose: Kin's take:

Kin's take:
Trip into the small hills, no snow in sight, pity as I like rolling in it, and grabbing my human's legs when he has these strange plank things on his legs, that seem to make him fall over a lot - especially when I try to grab his legs...


Well that's it, now we're screwed... sometimes I wonder why I follow my human as a lot of the time he really goes to strange places.


 
Still on the plus side it means that we get to find another route.
I don't understand why my human insists on only using two legs... I keep having to stop and wait for him, or go back and try to find him.


I'm  little bit skeptical as to what my human is doing in my garden.
Can't see what my human is trying to achieve, but I have a strange sense of foreboding... still I'll go dig another hole in my garden as this helps me to think...




And then I can go inside and work on my wall mural, before having a relaxing snooze. Talking of which, I've taken to sleeping outside, and I've found this really great place to sleep when it's windy and raining:


 I could almost believe it was made for the purpose!

No comments:

Post a Comment