Wednesday 18 July 2012

Woofcicles, - Kin's take

Kin's take:
I love these lollies.


Cold and chewy, and my human has taken to giving me these on a fairly regular basis.
Just wished they lasted longer...




Nurhan's comment: Met (I think he's called) Morten, in the supermarket. He's a friendly chap who has a Scottish Deer Hound, and both Karma, & Kin have met them whilst we've been on local trips. Morten, was getting bags of frozen pork chops and we got to talking and he mentioned that he gave these to his dog frozen, and it was treated as a delicacy... Never had any problems with the bones, just so long as they weren't cooked. Now Kin is fussy when it comes to food, but thought it was worth a try. Kin loves them, frozen is no problem, I've never seen any remains after five minutes! And at 36 kr for a bag of five, they are way cheaper that 'conventional ice creams'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment