Saturday 5 March 2011

More work required - Kin

Kin:

Hmmmm, I'm really not sure what to do with my Human... he still hasn't got this... I look cute, he gives me treats... instead he hides them and it takes me ages to find them all. He also has a tendency to put them inside boxes...

Sometimes he puts them under, and sometimes over... but the worse are pizza boxes:



Who ever came up with Pizza boxes? These things are hellish to get off your head!

I tried telling my human that there wasn't enough space for him in the front of the car and he should really sit in the back, but he wouldn't take a hint!

These two are top toys!

Sometimes it's hard being a water dog...

I found that if you hold the lead in your mouth it's easier to steer your human, although I can see he'll need a lot more practice before I'm happy with him on a lead...

No comments:

Post a Comment