Sunday 5 June 2011

My week - Kin

Kin's take:

My week has been long days in the kennel, with another human coming in during the day, then my human coming home later on. He tries to take me out in the time before morning begins... I'm trying to convince him that I am a 'B' kind of guy...

I think he's twigging the 'B' person thing, although I am having more trouble convincing him that the hole in the garden is a natural phenomena...


Retrospectively thinking about it, it would probably help if I didn't dig whilst he's watching:


Still I tried passing it off as I was inspecting this natural phenomena...

Not sure if he 'bought it'...

There's been playing with little people who drop into the garden from time to time... I've noticed that I'm now bigger than them, and have to be a bit careful as when I charge into them they tend to go flying... all good fun...

Then there's my drinking problem:
the problem being that most of the water sloshes out from the sides of my mouth!

A spot of tunnelling...


 Some swimming...

All in all quite tiring and my human is still being most territorial about the sofa, so I have to lie down here...

No comments:

Post a Comment