Friday 24 February 2012

Zorro with the squeaky bark, Kin's take:

Kin's take:
Hello, been playing in the snow, don't tell my human but have been digging in the garden as well... My human is spending time with Zorro's human, which means that Zorro and I get a lot of time to play together which is mostly fine by me...
Although sometimes it can get all a bit much:
And I just want to lie down for awhile and
roll in the snow.


Zorro had a trip somewhere, where he fell asleep and when he woke up he was barking in a higher octave and had a huge cone on his head, it was rather funny but I did feel a little bit sorry for him.


I had a trip to the vet, I had much merriment as they tried to get me onto the scales, in the end it took three of them to get most of me onto the scales, although I did manage to get my tail off, apparently I weigh 69.5 kgs, which apparently means that I've grown since this time last year.




Can't say that I've noticed the difference, feel the same to me!






No comments:

Post a Comment