Sunday 25 March 2012

B-Person, & How to Make your Human Feel Useful - Kin's take:

Kin's take:


Now I'm definitely more of a 'B' type 'person'. Here I am trying to snooze whilst my human is trying to get me out on a trip, at some un-godly hour. Try as I might I can't convince him to go back to bed. I try strategically blocking the stairs. I snore contentedly, but all to no apparent avail, he seems dead set on this perverse activity of getting up whilst most living things are quite rightly sleeping.


However I have noticed that once I do get up, and go out, he seems to be in quite a hurry, and great entertainment can be had from randomly sniffing things every five meters. Now you might expect my human to get angry, but I've figured out a way to make him feel good. Get him to let you off the lead, and throw a ball. Run away with the ball, and hide it. He'll walk away expecting you to follow and give him the ball. Follow him and when about 200 m away from the ball, turn round, rush back to the ball's location as though your life depended on it. Now if you do this convincingly enough, your human should follow you. And now for the trick, make out that you can't find the ball and allow your human to find the ball. This not only extends the length/time of the walk, but will allow your human to feel useful, which will please them. Then when you get back you can go back to sleep un-molested by your human - unless food is being put out and then obviously one must go and investigate the offering.




No comments:

Post a Comment