Friday 11 February 2011

My week - Kin

Kin's take:

I try very hard to be sooooo cute that my human will spend every minute with me, but for some reason he seems impervious to my desires...

Still, he takes me to some interesting places... this place had folks to play with and lots of treats/goodies... Although after 30 minutes, I did have to keep an eye on my owner as he headed back to the car with lots of goodies that he'd got from here... this was a fun place and I can't wait to go back and visit my friends again.

( www.lagerzoo.no - good petshop, very helpful/knowledgeable staff).

Spent considerable time planning on how to defeat the dastardly gates that keep springing up in my way...

But not too much as I need to have some time to stretch out.

and play in the snow...

Also checking out property... yep, like this, think I'll take it...

No comments:

Post a Comment