Monday 28 February 2011

Strange things human's do - Kin:

Kin's take:

My human seems to be a bit slow, but after almost two weeks of trying, I persuaded him to take me to the 'dog' woods again. And I'm not sure how, but I managed to get him to go off the big paths and into the woods this time!

Met lots of dogs to play with, but it's a real hassle keeping track of your human... go off to play with some hot bitch for awhile, and your human is gone! A couple of times he'd managed to get himself stuck behind a tree and I had to sniff him out... still he seems none the worse for the experience!

I've also noticed that he doesn't seem to do so much exercise, so I've invented a new game... he fills the wood storage by the fire and then I go and take the wood piece by piece, to my bed and he has to come and take them back again. He's getting quite good at this, I'm going to have to think of new games to play with him!

I've now discovered jumping and going up on my back paws. Can't think why I didn't think of this before! It brings sooooo many new things into range. Now I can get right in my human's face... Although he doesn't seem to have quite the same pleasure in this new achievement as I have!
This appears to be just as well, as despite, I keep biting him, he hasn't noticed that I have these sharp teeth, because I am a carnivore designed to eat meat... sometimes he gives me really strange things to eat... Although this was kind of tasty, like chewy, sweet water...


We were on a walk today, and it's almost like he purposely went out of his way to meet these small, noisy people, on some form of punishment duty no doubt (at least they had two much bigger people telling them what to do). Was a bit apprehensive about meeting them all, but here's a top tip for other puppies... the more scared you pretend to be, the more ham you will get... unfortunately, I think my human twigged this as I started going up to these strange miniature humans... hopefully he'll have forgotten the next time we met such little people!

No comments:

Post a Comment