Sunday 17 July 2011

Guilt of the working day, 'Not me Gov!', balls, and sexual development - Nurhan's take:

 Nurhan's take:
The heart breaking look a dog gives you as you go off to work (so you can afford to pay for the HUGE amount that they eat, not to mention repair the damage!)... His eye's implore, "how could you?" When you get home he's pressed against the fence waiting for freedom, and the guilt presses down more heavily on the owner... If you are really quiet and a little bit early you will find out how he actually spends his day! The above picture is taken from my basement after having arrived home and put my bike in the basement.

 Despite the bolts being pulled back on the kennel, he still hasn't noticed (obviously potential as a 'highly strung' guard dog...)
 Still hasn't noticed... could he be dead?

Now he's realised. You can see him thinking, "arh, the situation can still be saved if I put on a good show now..." As he tries to shake the tiredness from his eyes!

Incidentally guess how the splinted wood, in the above pictures, was done...

Still I haven't caught him on the sofa for awhile... which is of course different to, he hasn't been on the couch for awhile:
Now he's thinking:

"If I can just grab this without him noticing, then he'll never know..."


When Karma was a puppy, about the same age, we bought him one of these (this is Kin). This was THE ONLY BALL that lasted his entire life, and he loved it. When Karma died, I filled two of the big blue Ikea bags full of the balls he'd managed to acquire and took them to Bråstein; took Karma and my normal route and threw them into the woods. Karma used to love running off and coming back with a ball in his mouth. He seemed to have a 'ball seeking radar' in built into that huge head of his. He'd carry his new ball with his tail and head held high, and he'd skirt into the trees even to avoid a terrier, just in case it had designs on his balls (that might not sound quite right...). Well on the way back on that sad day we passed a dog that had found one of Karma's balls and his tail was high, he nipped into the trees to avoid me just in case I had designs on 'his' ball. It made me smile. I put Karma's balls in his favourite places. I've been and looked in the place where this ball was put, but it is long gone, the 'ghost' of Karma bringing pleasure to others. Thus the new ball, which Kin loves.

Talking of Bråstein, when Karma was four months old, he took his 'comfort' rug, from his bed, came running into the living room with it, bundled it up with his front paws and then started to try and hump it... I was nightly impressed... he was only four months old! My partner came out with, "eeek, I don't want a pervert as a 'boy'!" To my, "That's my boy!" Now Karma was always most considerate to the 'ladies' and he'd spend an awful lot of time at their rear end with that huge tongue of his, the bitches eyes would take of the dreamy look and...

Kin is a later developer, but here he is at Bråstein with a 14 month old St Bernard, what you can't tell from the picture is the oscillating of his hips... yes he has none of the good manners of Karma. Still they do say that women like bar-stewards, and despite this Lucy (the St B) didn't want to go... in fact to separate them, we had to revert to leads and even then we had to drag our dogs in different directions!



Can all be very tiring for the little chap... and talking of Bråstein, now I have to wake him up as that's where we are heading.

No comments:

Post a Comment