Friday 1 April 2011

Keeping track of your human is a full time job - Kin

Kins's take:
Here I am checking out the terrain to ensure that it's safe for my human... really he just opens the car and jumps out anywhere, no checking, no planning.

I constantly have to keep an eye on him... he doesn't appear to realise that his actions can have any consequences.

Especially when he gets these things out...

Here I am leading the way back to the car in the hope that he'll follow me... I mean, just look at the size of his nose... it's not like he'd be able to sniff his way back to the car if the weather changes...

Here I am checking out a ferry to ensure that there's nothing dangerous for him here.

Sometimes the easiest thing is just to keep walking and hope they follow you, especially with the little humans... although my human seems to be somewhat obstinate and you wouldn't believe the number of times I've had to go back looking for him...


It can be a full time job, keeping an eye on your human, checking what he's getting up to...

Does get tiring, and just when you try to lie down and relax, you get jumped on:

No wonder when I come home, I need to have a good stretch out:

No comments:

Post a Comment