Thursday 28 April 2011

Methods of control... - Kin:

Kin's take:

I'm told that Newfie's make good baby sitters... comes naturally to me... and I'm not even five months yet... imagine how good I'll be at it as an adult...

I like sitting here... I have full control... I can see what's going on in the garden and keep an eye on what's going on in the house...

I've noticed that if you take both ends of the lead, you can steer your human much more easily...

I don't know why this works, but if I jump up on the sofa and then up onto this table, I get lots of treats... although when I climb up onto one of the chairs and then try to get onto the dinning room table (normally when my human is eating), I don't get any treats... in fact I'd go as far to say that my human definitely doesn't seem to appreciate my athletic prowess.

No comments:

Post a Comment