Monday 24 January 2011

Home coming - Nurhan

Nurhan's take:

Yesterday David and I drove to Skjold to collect Kin.

Now David had been with Shannon and I when we collected Karma, and he'd also come around and helped me out on the saddest day with Karma last year; he and I carried Karma's lifeless body to the vets car after he had been released from his failing body. So there was symmetry in this cycle.

Floyd (5 month old Newfie) and Maley (1 year old Jack Russel) welcomed us against the back drop of communicative Newfies:

Naturally we had to go say hi to all of them as well :)

As normal Sølvi, Støle, and Kristofer made us very welcome and some two hours later we were off back to Stavanger with Kin in between David's legs:

Where Kin slept all the way until stirring after we came off the ferry in Rennesøy. As he'd just woken up, a pee was on the cards, so we got into a parking area and let him out... He then promptly crawled under the car and tried to go back to sleep again:

Some time later and the first night at home...

Now on Karma's first night, Shannon and I tried to sleep where Karma would... I lasted ten minutes, before Karma's antics drove me upstairs to my bed, followed some ten minutes later by Shannon after Karma had 'invented' a new game of grabbing her hair and pulling! With Kin I managed to be there all night... and one of us got sleep! So being somewhat sleepy now...

No comments:

Post a Comment