Tuesday 25 January 2011

Sneaky bar-stewards - Kin

Kin's view:

You're just having a nap and then someone jumps on your head... after eight weeks of this I've learn't to rest under ledges... let's see them do this now!


So far in this new place, I haven't had to do this, but 'old' habits die hard and it's better to be safe, than sorry!

There seems to be an 'open door' policy at this new place. Lots of humans, large and small keep coming up to me as though we are old friends and handling me... Good job I'm a friendly sort.

Ops, she's showing my naked stomach! Really sometimes these humans have no decorum.

The little humans, seem to be worst. Although my human sometimes seems to keep an eye on things, so he seems a good one to go and hide behind. That said, he doesn't seem too play full, especially not at four in the morning. Strange. Most dogs would love a good game of ear pulling, at that time.

Tried the back of a car today. Didn't much like it, can't see out of the windows or keep an eye on my human. The rug did smell of a Newfie that I don't think that I've met him, in fact lots of things her have his scent. But then someone rubbed my ears, and I forgot my misgivings.

I think the picture is showing her doing a conjuring trick... sometimes I find humans very confusing.

Then later on in the day my human tried pulling the same gag on me... Time to complain... You wouldn't believe hoooooooow long it took for him to take the hint. Eventually he brought me into the front of the car, but get this... he wouldn't let me up on the seat! Duh, what's the story there?!

No comments:

Post a Comment