Sunday 30 January 2011

Long day - Kin:

Kin's take:

I hope my human didn't notice the lie in today...

Today was busy. New places, dogs, people...

Went to a place with lots of dogs running around. Was a bit nervous, but greatly relieved when I managed to communicate this to my human who got in the way of a couple of the dogs... although I do wish that he'd drop kicked the little sh_t of an AmStaff into Vanessen.

Made friends at a bar, then fell asleep. Only to be awoken by someone waving something in my face... turned out to be tasty something, apparently it's called 'ham', have to remember that, that was goooooood (thanks Elbjørg).

Got to play with another dog and then over into another house... this was great. Got to pull hair, ears, hands, clothes...


Did feel a bit sorry for the male one, he really didn't have enough hair to spare, to play this game:
Still I could happily have a pair of these for Christmas.

Spent the rest of the day mainly resting, so that I can spend the night causing mayhem...

No comments:

Post a Comment